Founder, Patent Attorney
- 1996 Graduated from Toyonaka Senior High School
- 2001 Graduated from Department of Communication Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering, National Defense Academy
- 2003 Completed Department of Environment and Information Studies, Graduate School of Environment and Information Sciences, Yokohama National University
- 2003～2011 Intellectual Property Headquarters, FUJIFILM Corporation
- 2007～2009 Worked for Patent Office in Kanagawa Prefecture, Concentrated on the creation of specifications and responding to prosecution documents
- 2010～(present) Skills certification committee member, Association of Intellectual Property Education
- 2012～2015(resigned) President and CEO, UBIC Patent Partners
- 2014 Established Patent Office SHIRASAKA PATENT PARTNERS (now known as SHIRASAKA & PATENTPARTNERS)
- 2015～(resigned) Outside director, Vstone Co., Ltd.
- 2015.9～(resigned) President and CEO, AI Samurai Inc.
- 2019.6～Advisor of Healthcare Innovation Hub, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Domestic patents/Foreign patents/Patent search/Appraisal/Design/Trademark/Translation/Lawsuits
Major technical fields
- Software/Electric equipment/Electronics/Mechanics/Optics/Design/Trademark/Office equipment/Medical equipment/Imaging equipment/Optical equipment/Network systems/Business models etc.
Main activity results
- 2009.07-2010.03 School Education Support Committee, Kanto Branch of Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- 22009.11.05 Special class on intellectual property at Science Frontier High School in Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- 1st grade Certified Specialist of Intellectual Property Management (formerly known as Intellectual Property Certification 1st Grade)
- Skills certification committee member of Association of Intellectual Property Education
- Period representative of DODAI ECONOMIC CLUB
- Member of the Odawara Hakone Chamber of Commerce Industry
- Shodan in Jukendo